SUMMER CAMP 2020
Spend your summer with Katy Art School!
We have an array of exciting and unique classes all summer long to spark your student's imagination! Learn about famous artists with our Artist Series, or create fun and unique projects designed by our instructors just for the summer! Our certified Art teachers from Katy will guide your students through fun and creative activities that will expand their art knowledge, teach them new techniques, and give them a chance to work with some new tools and mediums!
We have three class offerings each week during the summer. Classes will run Monday - Thursday. Classes are offered for various age groups, and have been designed for the difficulty and time frame for the age group indicated. All supplies are provided by Katy Art School and included in the price of the class. Click on the images to enlarge.
Any class with less than four students enrolled, will be cancelled the week before the session starts. Parents will be notified via email.
What Katy Art School is doing:
· All Students will be required to wear a mask!
· All students will be required to wash their hands upon entering the school before every class. This policy was implemented before Spring Break and will continue
· Unfortunately, we will not be allowing parents and students to wait in our parent waiting area during class.
· Our staff will clean door handles, tables, and art supplies that are able to be sanitized between all classes
· Reducing class size to maintain proper social distancing
· We will suspend use of the community water dispenser and ask all students to bring their own water bottles as needed
· We are asking all staff and teachers to not come to work if they are showing cold/flu like symptoms
· We will make aprons one time use only.
What you can do:
· Do not send your child to art class if they are showing cold/flu symptoms
· If a family member has been exposed or showing symptoms, we ask that you do not send your student to class
As we know this virus is spread through touch. Please talk to your students about healthy practices in regard to contact.